Last Updated on September 12, 2023
8. Three-Ingredient Cocktail Sausages
If you're looking for a super easy, savory appetizer that everyone will enjoy for your next BBQ, potluck or party, THIS is it! I wasn't sure about the grape jelly at first because it seemed as though these little sausages would turn out too sweet, but the flavor is just perfect in the slow cooker. Feel free to turn up the heat with a little cayenne or red pepper flakes if you like things spicy.
Kids and adults love these!
- 2 (16oz packages) cocktail sausages
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 3/4 cup grape jelly
- Stir 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce (a thick sauce works best) and 3/4 cup grape jelly in your slow cooker until well combined.
- Add 2 (16oz) packages of cocktail sausages (I like Lit'l Smokies), and stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2-3 hours.
Try using a liner in your crockpot for easier cleanup.
Don't be afraid to add in a little minced garlic, cayenne, Worchestershire sauce and/or chili powder to suit your taste.