Last Updated on September 12, 2023
12. Easy Hawaiian Chicken Crockpot Meal
As you can probably tell by now, chicken is my favorite thing to make in my slow cooker. It's just so easy! I don't think I've ever been disappointed with the way it turns out, and this one is just about fail-proof! I love the combination of sweet, salty and tangy, so this Hawaiian inspired recipe really hits the spot.
Delicious in tacos or served over rice with veggies…
- 4–6 chicken breasts
- 1 (16oz bottle) hawaiian bbq sauce
- 1 (8oz can) crushed pineapple
- Place 4-6 thawed chicken breasts into your slow cooker and cover with 1 (16oz bottle) of hawaiian BBQ sauce and 1 (8oz can) of drained crushed pineapple.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours or HIGH for 2-3 hours.
- Shred the chicken with a fork while it's still in the crockpot. It should shred easily.
- Serve in tacos or over rice with veggies. It's delicious in corn tortillas with avocado, coleslaw and mango salsa.
Spray the inside of your crockpot with cooking spray for easy cleanup.
Pineapple chunks can also be used for this recipe, but I prefer the crushed pineapple.
Season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic and/or cayenne.