Last Updated on September 26, 2022
9. Three Ingredient Pot Roast Crockpot Meal
Everyone loves an easy slow cooker meal, right? Especially when it tastes this good! Just 3 ingredients make a seriously moist and flavorful roast right in your slow cooker. Just put this roast in your crockpot in the morning before work, and come home to the smell of heaven. It will easily serve 6-8, so we usually have leftovers the next day for sandwiches.
The easiest, tastiest slow cooker meal you will ever make…
- 2 pounds of beef roast
- 1 can cream mushroom soup
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- Place your beef roast (about 2 pounds) in your slow cooker and pour in 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (no water added), and then sprinkle 1 packet of onion soup mix on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for approximately 8 hours.
- Serve in sandwich rolls (with or without cheese) or with a few of your favorite sides (mashed potatoes, veggies, salad, toast, etc.).
Preferably, look for a chuck roast or rump roast. It should have small ribbons of fat, not large chunks.
You can also add chopped potatoes, carrots and/or onions to the roast at the beginning.
Try using a liner in your crockpot for easier cleanup.