This easy brownie “mug cake” (I actually make it in a ramekin sized bowl because it makes just one tiny delicious serving) is so dang rich and moist you won’t believe that’s it’s made in the microwave in less than 40 seconds! It has so many possibilities, too!
Top it with vanilla ice cream and/or peanut butter to make it even more decadent. Just don’t be afraid to experiment! It’s the perfect dessert for one because you know you won’t over do it by eating an entire pan of brownies.
A brownie a day keeps the frownies away.
Microwave Brownie For One
- 4 tsp flour
- 4 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp oil (I used vegetable oil)
- 2 tsp water
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients together with a fork in a tiny bowl, small mug or ramekin. Throw a few chocolate chips on top if you wish.
- Microwave on high for 30-40 seconds.
- Enjoy alone or top with a dollop of ice cream and/or peanut butter. It’s SOOOO good!
If you have a major sweet tooth like me, you might want to double the recipe, especially if you plan on sharing.
It’s hard to tell in the pictures, but the bowl that I used for this is about the size of a small ramekin. It doesn’t make much, but it really is quite rich and filling, especially if you top it with ice cream or peanut butter.
Mmmmm. You can’t beat an easy chocolate dessert recipe that only takes just a few minutes! And, I don’t know about you, but I’d rather not have an entire pan of leftovers— I’d eat every single one! Probably in one day.