Last Updated on June 11, 2020
These Fat Bombs Are The Bomb
Who doesn't love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter?! Each is great, but they are better together. They are a match made in heaven, and you can still enjoy the marriage without all of those evil carbs getting in the way.
These little guys are serious craving busters, so you really only need one to satisfy your sweet tooth. I love the smooth texture of the chocolate mixture and the crunch of the peanuts. I think you will too!
This post contains affiliate links. Please see our Disclaimer Policy.
Chocolate is always a good idea.
Simply drop your ingredients into a bowl, microwave, stir, and spoon the mixture into an ice cube tray or silicone mold to freeze for later.
As you can see, I prefer the chunky peanut butter because it adds a little texture and crunch to these bombs, but you can use any nut butter that you would prefer.Print
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (I prefer chunky)
- 4 TBSP butter
- 4 TBSP cocoa powder
- 4 TBSP coconut oil
- 4 TBSP cream cheese
- 5–8 packets of stevia sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a medium sized bowl. Cover with a paper towel, and microwave for 45 seconds. Remove from the microwave, stir and continue microwaving for approximately 30 seconds or until everything is melted enough to mix easily.
- Once melted, use a whisk or fork to blend everything together well.
- Use a spoon or spatula to evenly distribute the mixture into an ice cube tray, silicone mold or muffin liners.
- Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours. Once frozen, remove them from your tray or mold and place them in a plastic freezer bag or container (because they are so high in fat they should easily fall out of the tray).
- Everyone's sweetness preference varies, so start off with less stevia and add more as needed. Do a taste test before freezing.
- To make it easier when measuring, 4 TBSP is equal to 1/4 cup, but I measured in TBSP's so that the recipe could easily be cut in half if needed.
- You can cut the ingredients in half and make much smaller cubes if you prefer little bite-sized bombs, or follow the recipe and fill 2 ice cube trays with smaller portions (these ones have lids for freezing). Silicone candy molds are also a great option.
Even my kids love these! They are the perfect little craving busters and sweet tooth tamers. Enjoy one after dinner or lunch to lessen your chance of succumbing to that bag of chocolate chips that has been sitting in the pantry (or gallon of ice cream that your husband conveniently put in the freezer for you to resist!).