You really can’t go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter, especially when you can drink it guilt free. This smoothie will make you feel like you’re in peanut butter heaven.
Sometimes I whisper “I Love You” to the peanut butter jar, and I think it whispers back “Don’t stop eating me”.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp unsweetened natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 scoop or more of zero carb vanilla protein powder (I use Isopure)
- 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- your favorite low carb sweetener to taste
- 1 cup ice (start off with less and add more as desired)
Blend everything together in a high powder blender until smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
You can replace the peanut butter with almond butter.
Feel free to use any flavor of protein powder that you would like (chocolate is good but use less cocoa powder).
- Try adding a dash of vanilla extract if you’re into that.