Cheesecake has always been my weakness, and this low carb strawberry cheesecake smoothie satisfies my urge to shove an entire pie in my face, but without all of the guilt and anguish.
If you like strawberry cheesecake, you will also enjoy drinking it out of a glass.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our Disclaimer Policy.
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 tbsp full fat cream cheese
- 2 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp MCT oil (optional)
- 1/4 tsp stevia (or your favorite low carb sweetener)
- 4 or more ice cubes
Place all of the ingredients in a high powered blender, and blend until smooth and creamy. Start with just a few ice cubes, and add more if needed. Do a taste test to see if you prefer it with more sweetener (I prefer my drinks less sweet than most).
- Heavy whipping cream can also be used to replace some of the almond milk.
- If you’re on a ketogenic diet, the MCT oil will help with your fat intake for the day but doesn’t change the flavor or consistency of the drink.