Drinking protein never tasted so good! I often enjoy this recipe as a breakfast replacement or mid-day snack with a light meal. Customize it however you would like!
This easy protein shake is a great meal replacement for those days when you can’t manage to make scrambled eggs and bacon sound exiting.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our Disclaimer Policy.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I use Isopure)
- 1 tbsp almond butter (or peanut butter if your diet allows)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp MCT oil
- low carb sweetener to taste
- 6 or more ice cubes
Blend everything together in a high powdered bender until smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
- Feel free to add a little cinnamon or vanilla extract for added flavor.
- Sometimes I add a tbsp or two of heavy whipping cream for extra richness.