Drinking protein never tasted so good! I often enjoy this recipe as a breakfast replacement or mid-day snack with a light meal. Customize it however you would like!
This easy protein shake is a great meal replacement for those days when you can’t manage to make scrambled eggs and bacon sound exiting.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our Disclaimer Policy.
Low Carb Chocolate Almond Protein Shake Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I use Isopure)
- 1 tbsp almond butter (or peanut butter if your diet allows)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp MCT oil
- low carb sweetener to taste
- 6 or more ice cubes
Blend everything together in a high powdered bender until smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
- Feel free to add a little cinnamon or vanilla extract for added flavor.
- Sometimes I add a tbsp or two of heavy whipping cream for extra richness.