I was first introduced to essential oils in January of 2014 and I’ll be honest with you, I was a bit skeptical and my husband was even more skeptical. Finally, after I had been taking a specific medication for 10 years, the light bulb went on when I went to have my prescription refilled and my doctor requested that he see me to have some blood work done. I didn’t quite understand why I would need blood work done to have a prescription refilled so I asked.
And his response stopped me in my tracks and felt like someone had punched me in the gut. He told me that the medication I was on could cause damage to my liver and kidneys over time. What???? I had been on this medication for 10 years and at the rate I was going I could have been on it for another 50 years. This was the first time I took my health into my own hands and searched for alternative methods. That’s when a loving dear friend of mine shared Young Living Essential Oils. The rest is history and now I’m fully on board because of what my family and I have experienced.
I tried this recipe for the first time I invited some friends over to share how these amazing oils changed my life. I received so many compliments and everyone left asking for the recipe. I’m sure you will enjoy them too!
- 16 ounces raw cashews
- 4 drops Rosemary Vitality
- 2 Tbps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 drops Lemon Vitality
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves removed
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- The peel of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the nuts on a baking sheet and roast for 8-10 minutes, until warm and lightly golden.
- In the meantime, warm the olive oil, fresh rosemary, and lemon zest in a small skillet over medium heat until it begins to sizzle and smells fragrant. Remove from heat and stir in rosemary oil, lemon oil and salt.
- Add the roasted cashews and stir to cover completely. Preferably serve warm.