Microwave Mug Pupcake – a fast, microwaveable canine cupcake! This pupcake bakes in 90 seconds and is topped with a simple two-ingredient frosting!
For the Pupcake:
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Frosting
- 2 tablespoons plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Dry dog food or dog treat as decoration (optional)
For the Mug Cake
- Heat peanut butter in a microwaveable bowl or mug for 30 seconds or until it starts to melt.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mug/bowl and stir until well combined.
- If you use a bowl to mix, transfer batter to a greased mug
- Heat in microwave for 90 seconds.
For the Frosting:
- In a small dish, combine peanut butter and plain greek yogurt
- Spread frosting on mug cake or place in piping bag and pipe on pupcake
- Top with their favorite dog treats or dry dog food for added decorations!