- 12 large eggs
- Approximately 2 cups of the mix-ins of your choice (cheese, ham, bacon, spinach, bell peppers, broccoli, zucchini, etc.)
- seasoning to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and generously grease a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, scramble and season your eggs.
- Chop, grate and prep your mix-ins and distribute them evenly into your muffin pan. I like to do it this way to ensure that each muffin has an equal amount. It also makes it easier to customize your muffins if, for instance, you’re making half with bacon and half with-out.
- Scoop or pour the scrambled eggs evenly over top of your mix-ins until each one is nearly full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes. Every oven varies so check them at 15 minutes to make sure they’re not over done.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days and enjoy through out the week! Simply reheat them in the microwave for about 20 seconds.