- 10 thawed chicken drumsticks
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce bottle) buffalo wing sauce
- Place about 10 thawed drumsticks in your crockpot, cover, and cook on HIGH for about 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, remove the chicken juices from your crockpot.
- In a bowl, mix together 1 (12 ounce bottle) of buffalo wing sauce and 1 (1 ounce) packet of ranch seasoning.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes (or until done).
You can also cook the chicken on LOW for about 6 hours.
If you are making this as a meal, serve them with potato salad, celery, and carrot sticks with ranch.