LaCroix Blackberry Cucumber Sparkling Water
Fresh squeezed or store-bought lime juice
- In a food processor or high quality blender, puree a small handful of blackberries, 3-4 large slices of cucumber, a few sprigs of mint, and 3-4 tbsp of lime juice until well blended. This should be enough to make about 4 drinks (just barely enough for me), so adjust accordingly.
- Fill an 8-12 ounce glass full of ice and add 1.5 ounces of vodka. Some times I add like 3 ounces, though.
- Top with approximately 1/2 a can of LaCroix Blackberry Cucumber Sparkling Water.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of your awesome puree mixture and stir well.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries, sliced cucumber, fresh mint and/or a slice of lime. (optional, but your drink might be ugly without it.)
- Drink and enjoy! I double dog dare you to try and only have
twoone. I’ve never succeeded. 🙂
- Blackberry seeds DO NOT puree well, so if you think that tiny, hard yet chewy chunks might bother you in your drink, puree the blackberries first and then separate the seeds out with a small strainer before pureeing the rest of your ingredients. I usually don’t bother with this step because I’m lazy (unless I’m making it for a crowd of picky people).
- A favorite of mine is lots of citrus in my cocktails, so I usually dump a huge load of it in my glass. I kind of LOVE the Santa Cruz brand of organic lime and lemon juice because it made my life so easy. In fact, I add it to my tea, water and cocktails almost daily. You can find it on the top shelf of the juice aisle in most grocery stores.