A keto-friendly peanut butter mug cake dessert. A microwave mug cake that takes less than 2 minutes to pull out of the microwave for a tasty keto dessert.
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons stevia
- 1/8 cup nut butter
- One egg beaten
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Half teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- optional: butter cups
- Combine beaten egg, vanilla, and nut butter to a small microwaveable bowl.
- Mix in sugar substitute, salt, almond flour, and baking powder.
- Place your mug in the microwave and cook for 1 minute and 15 seconds.
- Next, check your mug cake. It is done if it has risen in the mug and the top of the mug cake does not look wet and sunken in you can remove it from the microwave.
- let your mug cake cool for a few minutes.
Optional: add some indulgent chocolate peanut butter cup crumbles to the top for extra goodness!
Keywords: peanut butter, keto, ketogenic diet, keto-friendly, mug cake, microwave mug cake, keto dessert, dessert, peanut butter cake