- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free gelatin (any flavor)
- 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup ice cold water
- about 1.5 cups ice
- Pour the dry gelatin into a medium size bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup boiling water and stir until the gelatin is well dissolved.
- Add 1/3 cup of very cold water and 1 tbsp of heavy whipping cream, and stir.
- Place 1.5 cups of ice into a good quality blender and pour the gelatin mixture over the ice.
- Blend until smooth and serve immediately.
Feel free to add a dash of low carb sweetener, vanilla extract, frozen berries or other flavorings depending on the gelatin you choose.