Keto Mug Cake that tastes like a fresh key lime pie. There won’t be any leftovers to drool over because it is a Keto Dessert just for one.
- 2 oz of softened cream cheese
- 2 & ½ tablespoons swerve
- one-half tsp vanilla
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 large egg
- Fresh lime juice
- grated lime peel
- First, you’ll want to soften your cream cheese. If you haven’t had it out at room temperature you can pop it in the microwave for 5-10 seconds to soften it up.
- Second, grate your lime peel before and then cut it in half.
- Next, beat one egg in a microwaveable dish.
- Mix all the ingredients together. It works best with a small mixer (as shown in the video). But you wouldn’t have to. Since your cream cheese is softened you should be able to put some muscle into it and get it mixed well.
- Microwave 1:45 full power.
- Let sit for 1 minute in the microwave then give it a small shake. If it moves microwave a little more in 10-second intervals. Let it rest and set in between.
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Don’t overcook it. When the edges are set it is done
Keywords: Keto, Key Lime, Cheesecake, Mug Cake, keto dessert