- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 whole egg (beaten first)
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons swerve or xylitol
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Keto cinnamon roll mug cake is delicious all on its own. But if you are a cinnamon roll fan like me, you’ll want to add frosting. It is so simple and it really gives you that keto cinnamon roll taste.
- 1–2 Tablespoons of sour cream
- 1/2 Tablespoon swerve
- Splash of vanilla
- Mix the wet ingredients. Melt the butter in a microwave-safe dish. Next, beat one egg and add the heavy whipping cream and vanilla.
- Mix in your dry ingredients. Stir in the sweetener, almond flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Finally, place it in the microwave for one minute and 15 seconds.
- After, you can add keto-friendly frosting to the top of your keto mug cake.