- 1 (10 ounce) bag of frozen raspberries (about 3 cups)
- 3 cups of frozen chopped bananas
- 1.5 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Add the frozen raspberries, frozen bananas and almond milk to a high quality blender. Blend for about 5 minutes or until smooth. It should be very thick, so you will need to stir often to get it to blend.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend again until everything is mixed well.
- Eat immediately as a soft serve, or place in the freezer in a container with a lid for at least 3 hours (I use a large but shallow plastic storage container). After frozen, It will need to thaw on the counter for 20-30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
You can replace the frozen raspberries for other frozen fruits as well (mango, blueberries, strawberries, etc.).
Fresh lemon juice is a nice addition to this recipe if you appreciate a little bit of tartness in your life.
Top with mini chocolate chips.