Funfetti is one of those types of cakes you just can’t go wrong with for birthdays. Having a birthday party, but you need some keto options? Of course, we have you covered. You can make this keto mug-cake-for-one in literally a minute. This recipe is gluten-free and ketogenic diet-friendly. A keto birthday cake can be served to just one person or more. Everyone can add favorite toppings to their own individual mug cake!
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 whole egg (beaten first)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of CH
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1–2 tablespoons Stoka sprinkles
- melt butter in a small dish or bowl.
- add a beaten egg, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, almond extract.
- After the wet ingredients are mixed stir in sugar substitute, flours, baking powder, and salt.
- stir in Stoka sprinkles.
- Then, microwave for 1:00.
- let your keto mug cake cool just a few minutes before adding your favorite toppings.
- Optional: Add whipping cream and more sprinkles.
- Other delicious toppings would be strawberries or raspberries.
- Stoka Sprinkles can be purchased from Amazon. Stoka Sprinkles are sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and low carb! I recommend using these sprinkles if you are on a strict ketogenic diet, because they will not take you out of ketosis.
- You could also use low sugar rainbow sprinkles if you aren’t too worried about the sugars. You can get low sugar rainbow sprinkles from Thrive Market.
- To make sugar-free whipped cream topping, just follow the directions found on Listotic’s Chocolate Mug Cake recipe.
Keywords: keto, mug cake, gluten-free