- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Sugar Free Jell-O Instant Pudding (any flavor)
- Make the instant pudding according to the package directions, only substitute heavy whipping cream for the milk.
- Use a hand mixer to combine the two, place the mixture in the fridge for a few minutes to thicken it up a bit, and then continue using your hand mixer until you get the consistency you like. It gets super thick and fluffy!
- You can also use regular Jell-O Instant Pudding if you’re not watching your sugar intake.
- For a lighter version that’s still much fluffier than regular pudding, try using half whipping cream and half milk.
- Try freezing it! It makes an amazing sugar free ice-cream like dessert.
- Put it in a pie crust or use it in a layered dessert.
- Top it with fruit (raspberries are good with the lemon flavor!)
- Use it as a dip with vanilla wafers or graham crackers.