- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 large tbsp white sugar (a little less if your peanut butter is sweetened)
- Combine all of the ingredients into a mug, and whisk with a fork until COMPLETELY blended. This may take a little elbow grease.
- Microwave for approximately 1 minute (I have a very high powered microwave, so maybe a little longer depending on the wattage).
- That’s it! Enjoy! You will be pleasantly surprised how how tasty this easy mug cake is!
- Try adding a handful of chocolate chips to the batter before microwaving.
- Top it with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of Nutella.
- Try replacing 1 tbsp of the peanut butter for Nutella before microwaving.
- I use creamy peanut butter for this recipe but you can also use chunky, just depending on whether you want a little crunch!
- If you’re watching your calorie intake, you can replace the sugar with a sugar substitute such as Stevia.