Make Keto Bread in a microwave in as little as 90 seconds! Tasty and low carb.
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- Large egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- garlic powder, herbs or spices of your choice
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, flours, milk, olive oil, baking powder and salt. Then, add in the herbs and cheese, if using, and stir to combine.
- Next, pour the batter into a small microwave safe bowl or wide mug and microwave for 90 seconds.
- Place the mug or bowl upside down on a cutting board or plate and let the bread slide out. Then, cut it crosswise making two round english muffin shaped biscuits.
- Finally, to toast, place the bread rounds on a high heat skillet with a touch of butter or oil for 30-60 seconds on each side.
- With the combination of the coconut flour and almond flour, this biscuit has just the right amount of structure and moisture. If you are using just coconut flour, I would only use 1.5 tbsps. Plus, if you are using just almond flour, you will probably need 3-4 tbsps.
- This multi purpose bread can be eaten as toast or sandwich bread! It’s absolutely delicious with a fried egg, a few slices of bacon, cheese and avocado piled on in between.
Keywords: low carb bread, microwave bread, keto bread, microwave bread,