- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Unsweetened Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsps Unsweetened Cocoa
- OPTIONAL — The mix-ins of your choice (chocolate chips, walnuts, coconut flakes, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Use a hand mixer or food processor to combine all of the ingredients (except for your optional mix-ins) until well blended.
- Use a spatula or spoon to fold in a handful of chocolate chips or walnuts if you’re using them.
- Fill 6 cupcake liners evenly to the top. These muffins will not rise like regular muffins, so don’t worry about filling them too high.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Let cool, and enjoy! They’re like sweet, sweet heaven, and without any of that evil sugar or flour. In fact, you might think they taste more like brownies than muffins!