- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any nut milk)
- 2 tbsp heaving whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- dash of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- low carb sweetener to taste
- In a small pan, heat the almond milk and heavy whipping cream together until they start bubbling slightly.
- Meanwhile, place your other ingredients into a blender (or Nutribullet), and top with your hot milk mixture.
- Blend for about a minute or until it gets frothy.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy!
- Feel free to add a little MCT oil and/or butter to the mixture, especially if you’re drinking this as a meal replacement.
- Use coconut cream in place of the heavy whipping cream to make it dairy-free.