- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of water
- Pour 1 cup of water in the bottom of the Instant Pot
- Place the rack that came with the Instant Pot folded at the bottom or use a special Instant Pot egg rack. This stackable egg rack is on my wish list but not required for this recipe.
- Carefully place the eggs on the rack making sure they are evenly spread out and avoid touching them together.
- Seal the Instant Pot lid with the steam valve turned to closed.
- Set the pressure to high and timer to 7 minutes.
- The Instant Pot will take a few minutes to rise in temperature, then it will count back from 7 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot finishes the count down and beeps – turn the steam release to open and release steam until the lid automatically unlocks.
- Using tongs, take the eggs out of the Instant Pot and run under cold water or place in an ice bath for easy peeling. And Done!