- 2 cups of sour cream (a little less if you want it to be really thick)
- 1 8oz container of Philadelphia garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1/2 to 1 whole 1 oz packet of ranch seasoning mix
- Use a spoon to combine all of the ingredients until well blended. Start with half a packet of ranch seasoning mix, and then add more if desired. I find that a whole packet can make this dip a little too salty, especially if you are serving it with potato chips, but my husband loves it that way!
- Let it chill in the fridge for a few hours to thicken it up a bit (optional).
- Serve with chips, crackers, or veggies. Enjoy!