- Approximately half of an avocado
- 2–3 peeled & steamed organic baby beets (you can usually find them ready to use in the produce section)
- Organic balsamic vinaigrette (I like Tessemae’s– it’s sugar free and SO good! It’s also found in the produce section by the refrigerated salad dressings at most grocery stores.)
- A handful of chopped walnuts, almonds or sunflowers seeds (preferably toasted)
- Chop the avocado and baby beets into bite sized pieces, and then toss with a few tablespoons of balsamic vinaigrette. I honestly don’t measure, I just pour it on there to my liking. 🙂
- Top with a handful of chopped walnuts, and enjoy!!
Easily toast nuts and seeds on the stove in a skillet (heat set to medium-high) with a little bit of butter, stirring constantly. It’s a life changer!
Cucumber is also a nice addition.
If you don’t mind a little dairy, feta cheese makes this salad over the top!
Feel free to just drizzle on a little olive oil and balsamic (or even apple cider vinegar) if you don’t have a good dressing on hand.