Wanting to have your post featured on Listotic?
Do yourself a favor – make sure your post meets the criteria of our handy, dandy checklist below.
If your post doesn’t hit the criteria (all of it), we will most likely decline it.
Oh, one more thing….at this time, we do not accept sponsored posts or “guest posts” that promote a specific business or product. Listotic is about solving problems and presenting multiple options.
Step 1: Submit a request
- Your name
- Your website URL
- How long you have had your blog
- Provide the URLs for at least 5 sample posts that you have written and published. NOTE: The post must show you are the author. A sample article that has a different author name will not be accepted.
- Suggestion on topic(s) or post title(s) you propose to write
- A little about yourself
- Why you started a blog
- What you believe you have to offer Listotic
- Why you want to write for Listotic
- What, if anything, you want in return.
Step 2: The Listotic Team will review and approve or reject your proposal.
This will most likely involve additional questions, and a little back and forth. This can take several weeks.
Step 3: Once accepted as a potential guest writer, you will write the post.
Write for our readers in a list format with high quality feature images. Below is our mission.
A light-hearted, visually appealing resource, Listotic helps you live a wholesome happy life. Listotic features interesting and trending topics to help you solve your everyday problems. Solutions are often presented in list format, as the site acts as a gateway to more in-depth information. Bottom line, Listotic does the research for you!
- List format
- High quality images – that you own and are sized to minimum 750 pixels wide for each item in your list
- Links to other sites that contain more in-depth information on the subject you are writing about
Feel free to submit drafts during the writing process to get feedback.
Step 4: Submit your final draft.
Expect 2-8 weeks to post.