2. Fun Photo Bookmarks
These custom photo bookmarks would be perfect for the grandparents! And just think of how much fun the photo shoot would be? This tutorial also comes with instructions on how to make the colorful tassels.
3. DIY Bath Bombs
Had I known you can make these in a mini-muffin pan, I would have made them a long, long time ago! I take more baths than showers these days. If you like working in the kitchen, this might be the perfect gift idea for you. Once they’re finished, package them up in mason jars with a pretty ribbon. Go check out the full instructions.
4. Photo Collage Monogram
Mod Podge — A crafty girl’s best friend! Use it to make one of these clever picture monograms. You can buy the wooden letters from just about any craft store, and then print out some of your favorite photos onto regular printer paper. I think this would look nice on a bookshelf or mantel. What a great idea for your bestie!
- Paint a large wooden letter with acrylic paint (if desired, or leave it in it’s natural wood state).
- Print out your desired photos on regular printer paper, and then cut them out.
- Once the paint is dry, use a sponge brush and mod podge (I prefer the matte) to apply the paper photos to your wooden letter. You will want to evenly apply the mod podge to the front and back of the photos without leaving any thick streaks of the glue behind.
- Once the glue is dry (this should take less than 30 minutes), use scissors or an x-acto knife to remove the excess parts of the photos that hang outside of the boundary of your letter.
- That’s it! You can also add paper flowers, quote stickers, rhinestones or any other details that you would like.